Today is President’s Day, and I want to reveal the funny facts and rumors about some of our nation’s most interesting leading men. So, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite obscure tidbits. Read, and Enjoy!
- Ulysses S. Grant was pulled over in D.C. for speeding on a horse. His fine was $20.00 and he had to walk back to the White House.
- President Harry S Truman had a shot of bourbon every morning.
- Coolidge would press all the call buttons in the Oval Office, hide, and his staff run in.
- JFK was a huge James Bond fan. He met the author in 1960 and they talked about how to get rid of Fidel Castro.
- In China the most well-known “American names” are Jesus Christ, Elvis Presley and Richard Nixon.
- Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt got his nickname because he refused to shoot a bear cub.
- Madison and Jefferson were arrested together for taking a carriage ride in the…
View original post 396 more words